WHAT WE BELIEVE
- YOU are welcome here! No matter what your background and no matter what you face today, we celebrate God's grace at PLC and invite you to celebrate God's grace with us.
- There are many denominations within the Christian Church (Lutheran, Catholic, Methodist, Assembly of God, Evangelical Free, Baptist, just to name a few!), but there is one and the same Lord.
- With all Christians, we believe in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created, owns, and continues to preserve all that exists, including us.
- God became a human being in Jesus, and through his life, death and resurrection, he fully expressed the "heart" and will of God.
- God is at work in our world, and in our lives, through the Holy Spirit bringing us to faith.
- God has called forth people (the Church) and set us apart for a purpose: to witness to Jesus and to make disciples.
- God calls us today, both as a congregation and individuals!